Looking for calligraphy supplies? Forget the refillable cartridges, ink wells, and removable pen nibs and keep it simple with just two items – fine paper and Pigma Calligraphy Pens. The Pigma Calligrapher is a unique, all-in-one, durable lettering art tool that produces crisp edges and sharp hairlines. The hard nylon nib withstands heavy pressure and constant use, and still provides a reliable, smooth ink flow from edge to edge.
The Pigma Calligrapher is designed specifically for calligraphers and lettering artists of all skill levels. Unlike most calligrapher markers whose tips wear down with use, resulting in inconsistent, increasingly heavier marks, this pen maintains its ability to continually create crisp, flowing lines and letterforms. It eliminates cost barriers and equipment requirements for beginners who are just learning about calligraphy, and provides an easy and quick alternative to traditional calligraphy pens for professionals.
Archival Pigma ink is waterproof and fade-resistant on most paper substrates.
- Archival quality Pigma ink
- Fade and chemical resistant
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Archival journals
- Freehand drawing and Zentangle
- Legal documents, log books, checks
- Sketching with watercolors
- Rubber stamping
- Fabric design – decorative use only, larger nibs recommended
Sakura – A world of possibility powered by human creativity. For Sakura, it’s not just about the pens. Sakura produces quality products with only the best materials, so that you can express yourself and unlock your unique creative potential.