Micron Sakura 100th Anniversary Limited Edition Black Barrel Set
This Sakura 100th Anniversary set includes one each Black Micron Pigma pens. 003, 005, 01, 02, 03, 05, 08, 10, 12 and PN. These Limited Edition Black Barrel pens are stunning with their gold-colored pen clips and black bodies.
Pigma ink continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. Artists, consumers, the government, and scientists consider Pigma Micron a necessary basic tool for any archival-quality, handwritten project. Choose from a range of seven nib sizes. 003 (.15mm) 005 (.20mm), 01 (.25mm), 02 (.30mm), 03 (.35mm), 05 (.45mm), 08 (.50mm), 10 (0.60mm) and 12 (0.70mm). The same Pigma ink is available in a thicker Graphic 1 bullet style nib, Graphic 2 & 3 chisel, and Brush tip. Also available is the Pigma Micron PN which features a durable plastic nib with the same quality Pigma ink.
This permanent, fade-resistant, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are applied after the ink has dried. Perfect for legal situations, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in log books, or on checks. It’s no wonder architects, archivists, anthropologists, entomologists and laboratories depend on Pigma Micron for record keeping.
- Archival quality Pigma ink
- Fade and chemical resistant
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Archival journals
- Freehand drawing and Zentangle
- Legal documents, log books, checks
- Sketching with watercolors
- Rubber stamping
- Fabric design – decorative use only, larger nibs recommended
Sakura – A world of possibility powered by human creativity. For Sakura, it’s not just about the pens. Sakura produces quality products with only the best materials, so that you can express yourself and unlock your unique creative potential.