Gelly Roll 06 – Fine
Gelly Roll Pens are great for journaling, doodling, crafting, illustration and much more. These pens glide smoothly, won’t bleed or blot and dry to be waterproof and fade-resistant.
In the 1980s, Sakura surprised the pen industry with its invention of the first gel-based ink. Since then the creamy, colorful Gelly Roll has remained a favorite of people of all ages, occupations, and interests for its bright color selection and the unique properties of the gel ink. These creamy, colorful Gelly Roll gel ink pens will be your favorite flavor for letting thoughts flow onto paper.
The ink in Gelly Roll Classic pens is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof, making it ideal for legal documents, scrapbooks, and any written document where permanence is important. Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy Gelly Roll colors are particularly excellent for writing checks, because the pigmented gel ink is resistant to fraudulent washings.
Gelly Roll 06 Fine Features:
- Fine is 0.3 mm line / 0.6mm ball
- Ice Cream Smooth ink in a roller ball gel pen
- Archival quality ink
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy colors are excellent for writing checks due to the gel ink’s resistance to fraudulent washings.
- No smearing once dry
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin.
Gelly Roll Classic White is available in three nib sizes Fine 05, Medium 08, and Bold 10 here.
- Notes, journals, letters, and handmade cards
- Signing checks and legal documents
- Scrapbooking and crafts
- Illustration, coloring, and doodling
Sakura – A world of possibility powered by human creativity. For Sakura, it’s not just about the pens. Sakura produces quality products with only the best materials, so that you can express yourself and unlock your unique creative potential.