Copic Airbrush ABS 3 Air Adaptor Set
Transform your favorite Copic markers into an airbrush system with the Copic Airbrush ABS 3 Air Adaptor Set. Your favorite COPIC and COPIC Sketch marker can easily become an airbrush with this system. The Air Grip can be hooked up to an air compressor, or used with a special air can (sold separately).
This bespoke Copic system that allows you to easily apply airbrush effects such as gradients and halftones into layouts and illustrations. Changing colors is as easy as switching markers.
The ABS 3 Air Adaptor Starter Set is a professional set for use with an air compressor. It includes the Air Grip and Air Adaptor.
An airbrush set which allows you to achieve an airbrush effect using an Air Adaptor.
- Air pressure must be maintained within 0.3-0.5MPa.
- To connect Air Grip and the Air Adaptor, use G1/8 (PF1/8) air hose.
- Compressor and air hose sold separately.
How can I minimize mess when using the ABS?
- The remaining amount of ink in the installed Copic marker. If you find the color of ink is lighter than that on the cap, please refill the marker with Copic Ink.
- The condition of the broad (angled) nib. – Check how to attach the marker and if the nib angle is correct. – Check if the nib in the marker is suitable for ABS (it should be the broad nib from Copic Classic or Copic Sketch). If the nib is dry and the ink has hardened, or if the nib has deformed, replace the nib.
- Check if there is still air in the can. – If there is no air, replace the can. Also, it is possible that the air can has cooled down due to continuous use and therefore pressure could have dropped. Replace the air can or wait for a while so that the pressure is restored.