Oil or Acrylic Workshop WITH OKSANA ZHELISKO
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12
12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
$80 + Supply List
Class Limit: 15 Students
Approach a painting with confidence and learn to paint mindfully!
Oksana’s easy-to-follow workshop will teach you how to capture the beauty of night city alleys using dramatic light, established values, and expressive brushstrokes. Oksana will teach you to understand, practice and implement these basics so you can approach your paintings with confidence and enthusiasm. This workshop is at intermediate level and open for oil and acrylic artists.
Sign up today to create a true work of art for your walls!
About the Instructor:
Classically trained in Eastern Europe, Oksana began her art career in L’viv, Ukraine. Oksana studied at the Ivan Trush College of Decorative Arts. She chose to make painting, especially of murals, her specialty. In 2001, she held her first solo exhibition at the L’viv University of Ivan Franko. Oksana brings her training, skill, and passion to her painting, and she is versatile in expressive styles. She is adept at many genres, including portraiture, still life, and landscape.
To see more of Oksana’s work, check out her website and Instagram:
Check out more classes with Oksana!
- Artist quality paints such as Gamblin Oil or Holbein Acrylic:
- Titanium White
- Payne’s Grey
- Cobalt Blue
- Indian Yellow
- Lemon Yellow
- Cadmium Red Light or Naphthol Red
- Burnt Umber (Oil) or Sepia (Acrylic)
- Portland Grey Deep
- Alizarin Crimson
- Medium: Galkyd Lite (Oil) or Golden Glazing Liquid (Acrylic)
- Painting Surface: 6 x 8″ Panels (2 – 3) primed in light grey
- Palette: disposable paper palette, wooden, or plastic (Oil) or Sta-Wet Palette (Acrylic – strongly recommended)
- Suitable art clothes, cloths or paper towel, notebook, lunch, drink, and your own PPE (mask, hand sanitizer)
You will receive a 20% discount on all art supplies from your registration, until the end of the class!
Artelier is located at 10045 81 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB (back alley entrance). The workshop space is one block south of The Paint Spot.
Oil or Acrylic Class, Edmonton, Alberta