Amsterdam Varnish for Oil or Acrylic 1 L
Purpose: Durable protection of an acrylic painting (final varnish).
Composition: Acrylic resin, white spirit, turpentine oil, matting agent (silica)
- Apply when paint film has completely dried (with normal film thickness 4 to 5 days)
- Shake well before use
- When applying with a brush do so in one layer and in one direction
- Dries in a few hours
- Does not yellow
- Available in High Gloss, Gloss, Satin or Matte finishes
- Can be thinned with white spirit
- Clean brushes with white spirit
- Flammable (in spray can: extremely flammable)
- Dry varnish layers can be removed with white spirit
Size: 1L glass containers.
Select from High Gloss, Gloss, Satin or Matte.
This is a solvent product and should be used in a well ventilated area.
Clean brushes immediately after use by wiping thoroughly with a cloth, adding a bit of painting solvent and then wiping again. Then brush can be wash thoroughly with soap and water.