Schmincke Transparent primer – transparent, slightly rough
A transparent, light-resistant and non-aging primer for oil and acrylic colours, as well as pastel. The Schmincke Transparent Primer features a slightly right and absorbent character. This acrylic ground forms an elastic, matte, slightly rough film after drying. This transparent primer is ready to use, but can be diluted with max. 10% of water.
- Shake well and stir, if necessary, before use.
- Ready for use and should be applied in two or three thin layers. (The previous coat has to be completely dry before the next coat is applied)
- The product can be diluted with max. 10 % of water if necessary.
- It dries water-insoluble.
- If the primer is required in a different colour shade, the product can be individually tinted with acrylic colours.
- If the surface is extremely absorbent like natural canvas, it should be pretreated with size or pre-primer
- Please clean tools like brushes as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Please don’t use the product below temperatures under 10 °C
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 500 ml
Contains: pure acrylate dispersion.