Pebeo Ultimate Pouring Medium
Pebeo Ultimate Pouring Medium is the result of innovation from collaboration between artist Nancy Wood and Pébéo. This 2 part pouring medium allows artists and amateurs to master unique acrylic pouring effects. This medium makes pouring acrylics and dirty pours easy. Guaranteed results and a professional finish accessible to all! This product is also available in a complete 47 piece discovery set here.
Try using this product on a raised edge wood panel. The raised edge keeps the paint from running over the edges of the panel and creates a nice framed look. Find Pebeo’s Gessoed Raised Edge Panels here.
Discover the founding principles of Pebeo Ultimate Pour Medium technique in the included complete master class video.
- Innovation : Controllable pouring technique
- 2 part product : Medium “A” and Catalyst “B”
- Water based, fluid texture, satin finish
- Creates cells and lace effects
- Mastered and controlled results
- Included Master class video
- Base: Water based Acrylic
- Finish: Satin
- Drying: Approximately 48 hours
- Dilution: Water thinnable
- Application Supports: Canvas or wooden panels, Canvas boards, Acetate sheets and more.
How do I know how far my pouring medium will go?
Pouring Medium Coverage:
- 250 ml of medium will cover = 55 cm x 55 cm (21″ x 21″ or almost 4 square feet)
- 500 ml of medium will cover = 75 cm x 75 cm (29.5″ x 29.5″ or about 6 square feet)
- 1 L of medium will cover = 105 cm x 105 cm (41″ x 41″ or approx. 11 square feet)