The Paint Spot’s Artelier Studio is preparing to open for art classes this fall by following the Government of Alberta relaunch strategy.
The health and safety of our community, including staff, instructors and students remains the top priority. We must continue to follow the infection prevention and control measures.
Attending art classes will be at the participant’s risk.
The class participant agrees to make no claim against, and to indemnify and hold harmless Artelier Studios and The Paint Spot, its officers, directors and employees from any claim by the participant or any third party for personal injury or property damage arising out of or in connection with the participant’s use of the studio space.
Please do not put others at risk.
- Do not attend class if you are sick or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Do not attend class if have been out of province within the past 10 days.
Always wear a non-medical mask or face shield, during class.
Wash or sanitize your hands, art materials, and work area before an after class
- It is best to carry your own hand sanitizers and paper towels.
Avoid commonly touched surfaces.
- Bring your own beverage and snacks. Coffee and tea will not be provided.
- Please take brushes, tools, and palettes home to wash them.
Practice physical distancing (two metres apart).
- Class registration is limited to 6 – 8 so there is enough distance between participants. (Classrooms can normally seat about 20 persons.)
- Family members or common cohorts may sit closer.
We recommend registering early as classes will fill more quickly than usual.