Top 10 Uses for a Gift Card
Besides scraping ice off car windows, a little plastic gift card is handy and can be used for many art applications such as…
- a carving tool for wax and encaustics
- a scraping blade to remove paint from a palette
- a palette knife to trowel paint for abstract art
- a glue spreader
- a squeegee to push gels through a stencil
- a clay tool for working air-dry or polymer clays
- a bone folder for creasing and folding paper for bookbinding and origami
- a tool for applying primer to canvas
- a burnisher or mark-making tool for printmaking
- Of course , the number one use is…to shop for art supplies at The Paint Spot!
NEW! You can purchase a secure digital card on line and send it immediately or schedule delivery to time it perfectly.
Order a Paint Spot Gift Card Today.
Did you know there is now an Old Strathcona Gift Card? s to choose from. With just one card, you can shop more than 40 local shops and restaurants.