Evolon® inspires! It feels like cotton mouldmade paper, but it’s nylon! Rethink Your Art.
Read our blog post on this paper.
This little trial packs make it easy to experiment with Evolon.
168 gsm comes in a 10 sheet package
98 gsm comes in a 15 sheet package
58 gsm comes in a 20 sheet package.
Evolon® AP is the next generation of non-woven microfiber paper, and it loves printmaking and painting.
- Evolon®AP can be used like canvas. Doesn’t need to be primed since linseed oil won’t hurt it. There are no layers to worry about. Foolproof for stretching. Never sags.
- Evolon®AP can be misted with a spray bottle to emulsify a dry medium. Then you can even draw on it.
- Evolon®AP dries flat. Does not stretch and maintains perfect registration.
- Even varied plate sizes leave no plate marks. Save on copper.
- It dampens instantly but with some inks prints well also dry. Clay monoprinting favorite.
- It loves ink no matter what plate you serve it on – intaglio, litho, letterpress, monoprint.
- It can blot up to 5 times its weight of water. Perfect for dampening Japanese papers.
- Comes up to 80” wide, one mile long. Steam roller prints or murals anyone?
- Always dries back rapidly and absolutely flat. However if you wring it when wet or launder it, it will turn from a sheet into a soft fabric you can sew. Foam roll it with a fabric dye or tint it to any color.
- Evolon®AP is archival, inert, UV resistant, tear proof and dimensionally stable.
- Available in 168gsm, 98gsmand 58gsm. Evolon® AP is pure polyester and pure nylon and nothing else. No plasticizers, no additives, no fillers.
- Evolon®AP is a hi-tech nonwoven split microfiber sheet with worldwide patented technology.
- Evolon®AP allows you to gallery wrap your prints. No matte, no glass, no fuss.